Saturday, May 21, 2011

BBW Diary - Days 6 and 7

Frankly, I'm surprised to even be writing this, since The Rapture was spoze to have happened. (It just doesn't pay to make plans, huh?)

Day 6 - Friday

Ride to the office - routine. (Short sleeves! It's starting to get pretty nice! But with hi-viz vest...)

Afternoon ride - out Hill Road, Castle Drive, State, Glenwood, Adams. Routine. Less windy than the last couple days.

Ride home - routine.

In the evening, I hooked up the BOB trailer, and ran an errand to pick up some junky Chinese merchandise at Harbor Freight Tools.

Ended the day with 31-odd miles.

Day 7 - Saturday

I hit the motorcycle road with some friends at 6am... we rode to Twin Falls to attend the Temple down that way, and to enjoy the scenery, including a pretty awesome Shoshone Falls. I'd hoped to be back to Boise in time to attend the Boise Bike Week Pedal Power Parade, but bummer, it didn't work out that way.

I ran some errands in the evening, with BOB trailer attached... but finished the day with only about 4 or 5 miles. (With 300+ motorcycle miles, however. Yeah, I know - that doesn't count.)

No comments: