Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Bicycling Challenges "review"

In these parts, we have (unusual) ongoing winter road conditions. In fact, it sounds like this is an unusually snowy winter in most places. (The man on the radio said this is the first year in memory, when every person and place in Canada will have a White Christmas. That seems significant to me.)

There may be some dry-road relief in a week or so, but for now... let it snow, let it snow, etc.!

I was looking at some old stuff that I posted last winter. And found some information I thought would be worth dredging up again.

If you're interested:

Winter Bicycling Challenges: Dark

Winter Bicycling Challenges: Cold

Winter Bicycling Challenges: Slippery

If I don't talk to you before... Merry Christmas, and "God Bless Us Every One!"

2 comments:

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Hi there - Danielo pointed me this way after I posted a pic of a Boise snow rider today at www.boisedailyphoto.com. This is all great info!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.

May God Bless You and Yours.