Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day, Part II

I guess I've decided I ought to slap together an Earth Day Rant, after all!
(-;

It was on the Drudge yesterday... one more reason to ride a bicycle:

FATTIES CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING

(The Sun UK news - click HERE to read.)

Yep - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Fat people eat more and are more likely to drive to get where they're going. It just takes too much energy to waddle. Dr Phil Edwards, of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said: "Moving about in a heavy body is like driving in a gas guzzler."

Fat people should be ridiculed and made to feel inferior EVERY day... but especially on Earth Day!

(PLEASE NOTE... sarcasm and irony intended here! I am not skinny; I just hope people give me a pass, at least when I'm riding my bicycle...)

No comments: