Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why the Long Face?

Why isn't this gal smiling?



Anybody who rides a bike should SMILE! (After an hour in the saddle, my face hurts from smiling so much!)
(-;

Even when I was a kid, I wondered how Miss Gulch could look so con-founded ANGRY!

I figure in her case, it's gotta be one of three things:

1) She's still smarting from the bite allegedly inflicted on her by that naughty little dog Toto,

-or-

2) She can see that Kansas Tornado off in the distance, and is concentrating on figuring out an alternate route,

-or-

.... 3) Her saddle fits poorly. Yeah - that's the ticket! Her saddle is rubbin' her wrong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She hadn't had her morning coffee yet. ;-)

db said...

Having grown up and ridden in Kansas, I can say that if she's riding east to west, there's a good reason for that frown.